Bali Elephant Camp + Kintamani + Ubud Tour combination package
Experience elephant ride in Bali and sightseeing tour for one day with our Balinese Hospitality service. Enjoy 30 minutes Bali Elephant Ride at Bali Elephant Camp with amazing experience tour during your tour with Bali elephant Trek. This tour are combining with Kintamani for gorgeous view of Batur Volcano and Lake Batur then explore the spices garden with peaceful atmosphere and end at Ubud for browsing the artisan village of Ubud and Ubud Palace.
Our Bali Elephant Camp + Kintamani Volcano + Ubud Tour combination package creates your day’s perfect trip in this island. Reserve now!
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine elephant trekking with other activities like ATV rides, horse riding, rafting in Bali, etc.
BEC 04: Bali Elephant Camp + Kintamani Volcano + Ubud Tour
Departure : 08.00 | Duration : 10 – 12 Hours
Enjoy the Bali combination tour package with our special offer, morning pick up from your hotel and join the 30 minutes Elephant ride + Kintamani volcano and Ubud tour.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Elephant riding at Bali Elephant Camp:
Experience our Bali elephant ride with 30 minutes at BALI ELEPHANT CAMP and experience the beautiful landscape of our camp as well as venturing out for a trek along the edge of the valley… The views are incredible, so bring your camera! You may also get to see monkeys and tropical birds in their natural habitat. Look down at the raging Ayung River and discover how much fun riding an elephant can be. Our elephant will also show you his/her pool as he wades through the water to cool off from the hot sun.
Then tour continue to:
- Kintamani: Marvelous view of Semi active Batur Volcano overlooks It’s tranquil crater Lake while enjoy your Big Indonesian Buffet Lunch. (Coffee & Tea Provide during lunch time) then stop at Temen vilage: Enter the peacefully Spices Garden with the growth of local spices and fruits, witness the local people making coffee in traditional way.
- Visit SEBATU Holly Spring Temple: One of the beautiful holly spring Temple with the holly fish, bring some bread for feeding this holly fish, Balinese Bilief that Temple was created by Lord Of Indra who was win the fight againts the Demon king. Next stop Tegalalang: Beautiful rice terraces for some photo shoot where the visitors may enjoy an amazing rice terraces, some local farmer also can be see on their works during their preparation to growing the rice.
- Our last stop at Ubud Palace: The beautiful example of Bali Palace architecture, this Palace located just front of Ubud Market, in the heart of Ubud Town. This spot is almost busy everyday where all tourist may come for spending their time to walk down along the Art Market, having lunch at local cafe or local restaurant. The Ubud art market is a good place to experience bargaining culture that having in Bali.
- 08.00 : Depart from Hotel
- 10.00 : Enjoy 30 minutes elephant Ride at Bali Elephant Camp.
- 12.30 : Visit Kintamani and Having lunch.
- 14.00 : Visit Bali Spices garden
- 14.45 : Visit Holly Spring Temple of Sebatu.
- 15.30 : Visit Tegalalang rice terraces
- 16.00 : Visit Ubud Center with Ubud Palace & Ubud Art Market
- 17.30 : Transfer back to the hotel
- 19.00 : Estimated arrive at the hotel.
- Child range: 2 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car or van.
- Bali English speaking-Driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Cool face towel and welcome drink once arrived at the park.
- Ticket for the Elephant ride at Bali Elephant Camp with all the safety ride equipment (30 minutes ride).
- Insurance covered during the ride..
- Parking fee
WHAT TO BRING:
- Extra dry cloths
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by ONLINE Credit Card required 3% additional charge (Visa/Master card)
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.