Bali Elephant Camp + Lake Temple Tour combination package
Experience elephant ride in Bali and sightseeing tour for one day with our Balinese Hospitality service. Enjoy elephant trekking for 30 minutes at Bali Elephant Camp, Carangsari Village with awesome experience during your tour with Bali elephant Trek. This tour will combine with a sightseeing tour where you will visit Twin Lake, Ulun Dhanu Lake Temple, and more.
Our Bali Elephant Camp + Lake Temple Tour combination package will create your day’s perfect trip in this island. Reserve now!
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine elephant trekking with other activities like rafting adventure, ATV rides, horse riding, pod chocolate factory tour, etc.
BEC 12: Bali Elephant Camp + Lake Temple Tour
Departure : 08.00 – 08.30 | Duration : 09 – 10 Hours
Enjoy the Bali combination tour package with our special offer, morning pick up from your hotel and join the 30 minutes Elephant ride + Lake Temple tour.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Elephant riding at Bali Elephant Camp:
Experience our Bali elephant ride with 30 minutes at BALI ELEPHANT CAMP and experience the beautiful landscape of our camp as well as venturing out for a trek along the edge of the valley… The views are incredible, so bring your camera! You may also get to see monkeys and tropical birds in their natural habitat. Look down at the raging Ayung River and discover how much fun riding an elephant can be. Our elephant will also show you his/her pool as he wades through the water to cool off from the hot sun.
- Lunch will be served after the ride.
Then tour continue to:
Pacung Rice terrace is another place of interest in Bali which is most visited when you doing tour to northern part of Bali. Located in Baturiti village near Bedugul resort area at the regency of Tabanan, Pacung Rice Terrace is most visited by our customer because It’s offers a good scenery, windings and breeze. During the dry season the farmers also growing vegetables instead of rice, by growing others crop also keep the quality of soil is better.Pacung Rice terrace also good place to be rest and cooling down of the stress, cause there is a Restaurant and some private villas at the rice field, but, if you are having lunch at the restaurant, this is still possible to look Pacung rice terrace from the restaurant’s balcony as free.
You may have a chance to witness the daily life of farmers during their planting or harvesting the rice during the season.
The Asah Gobleg is the name of village where the villagers are life on the top of this hill. Since the location in the plateau area, the fog covers entire of village is daily experience in particular at the late afternoon or in the raining season. Therefore, the best view of Tamblingan Lake can be seen in the noon time.
There are TAMBLINGAN LAKE : Tamblingan Lake is a lake located on the north slope of Mount Dimples, Munduk Village, Banjar sub- District, Buleleng District, and Bali. As one natural tourist attraction, Lake Tamblingan is not developed in the direction of modern tourism in order to preserve the nature and the environment. The main attraction of this places not only its natural charm, but also because of the many temples that stores the history and development of civilization and culture of Bali, especially concerning the formation and development of Tamblingan Village.
And BUYAN LAKE : Buyan Lake is a smallest lake in Bali located just a next door of Tamblingan Lake. It is located in the plateau area with cool weather cover it. It is situated in the high land with hill and rain forest surrounds it. Since the location in the plateau area, the fog is usually blanketing the area. This lake can be seen from the top of hill which is called Asah Gobleg. Asah Gobleg itself is the name of the countryside located on the top of hill where the villager with agriculture life on top of it. Buyan Lake own the broadness about 3,9 Km, with the maximum of deepness of Buyan lake is 87 meters and the water volume is 0,116 km3. As a tourist destination, Buyan Lake can be seen from Asah Gobleg Village and it has been available the stop point with traditional chair along the road. The temperature in this place is relative cool in particular at the night time and it is many visited by tourists in particular from local.
- LAKE TEMPLE:
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple lies by the western banks of Lake Bratan in the Bedugul Highlands at a level of 1239m, is one of the most picturesque and most photographed temples in Bali. Ulun Danu is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur. It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands, and so the temple is dedicated to Dewi Danu, The Lake Goddess. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
- CANDI KUNING : Bali Candi Kuning Market is the name of traditional fruit and vegetable market situated in the mountain area of Bedugul Bali. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja and many visited by tourists or local people who pass this market. The fruits and vegetable are displayed look fresh due to it supplied from the local agriculture field surrounding area. Candi Kuning Market can be visited when passing main road from or to Singaraja. Candi Kuning Traditional Market is located near the entrance of Botanical Garden. This market provides fresh fruits, vegetables, spices, and exotic flowers such as delicate orchids and roses that are neatly displayed creating an array of wonderful colors. Spices include nutmeg, pepper, paprika and turmeric. A wide variety of fresh fruit and vegetables can be found here, as well as pomelo and durian.There are also many types of souvenirs and traditional snacks available to take home to family and friends. To the rear of the market are rows of plant and flower vendors, and surrounding the market are several restaurants where you can eat and rest. Candi Kuning Market opens from 08 00 am 6:00 pm.
Bali Elephant Camp + Lake Temple Tour 2020
Adult: USD 90 /person
Child: USD 80 /person (2-12 yo)
Infant under 2 yrs FOC
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Child range: 2 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car or van.
- Bali English speaking-Driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Cool face towel and welcome drink once arrived at the park.
- Ticket for the Elephant ride at Bali Elephant Camp with all the safety ride equipment (30 minutes ride).
- Insurance covered during the ride..
- Parking fee
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short or casual cloths
- Sport shoes
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.