Be our customer for the best deals we offers for all visitors of Bali. In this Elephant Expedition, you will experience 20 minutes elephant ride at Bali Zoo.
Our Sumatran elephants’ resident herd comes from Palembang, Sumatra. These extraordinary creatures are the largest land based animals and are among the smartest animals with brains very similar to humans in the world.
In addition to being highly cognitive animals that have extraordinary appetite (eating up to 250 kg of food a day), elephants are also emotive beings which are inaudible to our ears to communicate with one another via infrasonic sound waves, which are known to mimic, solve problems, use tools, paint, or even help other species in distress.
Your tour of Bali Zoo Elephant starts at our 100-year-old traditional Sumatran buffalo building (kandang kerbau), which also serves as our comfortable boarding area, through one of Bali’s best new elephant trails.
You will be driven by one of our experienced mahouts from a comfortable bench seat perched on top of one of our Sumatran elephants through a stunning scenery path that winds through parts of the zoo and then outside the park where you can see where our elephants are sleeping and bathing.
Your trip continues in the nearby wilderness by crossing the river of Wos with the elephant and then visiting the natural waterfall and the grassy valley. You can disembark on our Bale Bengong pit stop for a refreshing young coconut drink and a short walk up a hill to visit the area’s oldest village temple dating back five centuries.
We invite you to feed and pet our fabulous elephants after 20 minutes of elephant riding and then enjoy lunch at our Wana Restaurant where you’re only a few meters away from the African Lion den. Animal Encounter Sessions and Zoo Explorer also included.
|PROGRAM||: BALI ZOO ELEPHANT RIDE|
|TREK LOCATION||: BALI ZOO - BATUBULAN|
|TREK DURATION||: 30 MINUTES|
|TOUR CODE||: BET 02|
|Remarks||: Minimum 2 person, for single can be arrange subject on the sharing
availability around your hotel.
|BALI ZOO ELEPHANT||PUBLISH RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (2 - 12 years)||IDR 900.000|
|INFANT under 2 years is free without insurance||FOC||FOC|
|FAMILY PACKAGES ( 2 Adult + 2 Child )||NONE||NONE|
- RATE VALID UNTIL 31-MARCH-2020
- Child range: 2 – 12 years
- Single Travelers will share with others as long as we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Complimentary pick up for area: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up elsewhere can be arranged for an extra charge during the reservation.
- Sharing return hotel transfer with air-conditioned car/van,
- 20 minutes elephant ride
- Zoo Admission
- Animal encounter
- Animal show
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Rubber shoes or sandals
- Small Camera
- Voucher or Money for optional drink or souvenirs
- Complimentary return transfer service available
Pick-up time schedule:
- Morning Trip: 08.30 – 09.00 AM
Bali ZOO Map Location
The following guidelines are applicable for tours:
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the tour cancelled on the same day.
- The pick up point outside Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, & Ubud will be subject to a transport surcharge.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliRaftingAdventure.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.