Bathing Elephant + Volcano Bali Tour combination package
Amazing combined tour package for a full day of activities in Bali. Take part in various activities and sightseeing tour including breakfast and bathing the elephant, riding elephant at Taro village, stop at Kintamani village for a magnificant view of Batur, a semi-active volcano with a quiet crater lake and then visit the Holly Spring Temple, the spices garden and the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
Our Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Volcano Bali Tour combination package creates your day’s perfect trip in this island. Reserve today!
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine breakfast and bathe the elephant with other activities like ATV rides, horse riding, rafting in Bali, etc.
BAT 01: Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Volcano Bali Tour
Departure : 05.30-06.30 (Subject on hotel location) | Duration : +14 Hours
Enjoy the amazing Bali combination tour package with our special offer, early morning pick up from your hotel and join the Breakfast and Bathing Elephant + Volcano Bali tour.
Click to Read TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing Elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro:
(The Complete program: Bathing the elephant + Breakfast + Elephant education show + Elephant safari ride + Museum visit)
Enjoy a wonderful experience in the bathing lake with the Elephants in Mason Elephant Park Bali as they take you to their morning bath. This unique, interactive experience gives a rare opportunity to ride elephants while playing and splashing in the pool of their bath, one of their favorite rituals of the day.
Elephant Bathing in Taro Bali – caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
Sit back and have a full breakfast buffet with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry in the morning. Afterwards, you can enjoy an interesting Elephant Education Show and 1x memorable experience of Elephant Safari ride in the lush Taro jungle.
Then tour continue to:
- Kintamani village: Witness the gorgeous view of semi active Batur Volcano, overlooks its tranquil crater lake, the temperature are cooler and breezing, take your time for take some photo shoot. The last small eruption in 1963 and 1990 the visitors may the smoke come out from the lowest crater.
- Buffet Indonesian lunch will be served while enjoy the Volcano + Lake view.
- Temen: Enter peacefully spices garden with local spices like coffee, vanilla, clove, fruits and take your time to taste the local coffee, ginger, tea and others local product, see how they make coffee in traditional way. The famous Bali gold coffee is Animal Luwak Coffee which is come from the animal feces and very good for the health.
- Holly Spring Temple: Enter the Holly spring Temple of Sebatu, feed the holly fish and take some nice photo shoot, wash your face for eternal youth. According the local myth that the spring are created by God of Indra who was fight against the Mayadenawa Evil King.
- Tegalalang: Picturesque rice terraces at the northern part of Ubud which is very famous for the visitors, along this site now having some local cafe or restaurant for break and enjoy the stunning rice terraces while having tea, coffee or meals. Some local people try their luck by selling the souvenir to the visitors with their native English.
Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 12.40 – Visit Kintamani with Volcano & Lake view while having lunch.
- 14.30 – Visit Bali spices Garden
- 15.30 – Visit Holly Spring Temple of “Sebatu Temple”
- 16.45 – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces
- 17.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
Mason Bathing Elephant + Volcano Bali Tour 2019
Adult: USD 135 /person
Child: USD 110 /person (8-12 yo)
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- Bali Driver-guide sightseeing.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter The Taro Elephant park for Bathing & breakfast with Elephant ride
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Insurance covered during the adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short.
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Sport shoes or sandals
- sun lotion.
- insect repellent / mosquito spray
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.