Bathing Elephant + Arts Village Tour combination package
Bathing Elephant – Arts Village tour is one of the famous Bali Elephant ride tour where our customer can combine the Bathing elephant in Bali and browse at artisan villages where the artist works on their galleries and stop at Tegalalang rice terraces. This tour will take you to visit Mas village as the center of Bali wooden carver, Batuan Village as the home of traditional painter community and Celuk village as the center Bali’s silver smith. This tour also combine with enjoy the waterfall view from nice spot for some photo shoot while your trip with our friendly staff.
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine breakfast and bathe the elephant with other activities like white water rafting, ATV ride adventure, horse riding, sightseeing tours, etc.
BAT 07: Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Arts Village Tour
Departure : 05.30-06.30 (Subject on hotel location) | Duration : +13 Hours
Discover Bali’s wonderful combination tour package with our special offer, early morning pick up from your hotel and join the Breakfast and Bathing Elephant + Arts Village tour.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing Elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro:
(The Complete program: Bathing the elephant + Breakfast + Elephant education show + Elephant safari ride + Museum visit)
Enjoy a wonderful experience in the bathing lake with the Elephants in Mason Elephant Park Bali as they take you to their morning bath. This unique, interactive experience gives a rare opportunity to ride elephants while playing and splashing in the pool of their bath, one of their favorite rituals of the day.
Elephant Bathing in Taro Bali – caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
Sit back and have a full breakfast buffet with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry in the morning. Afterwards, you can enjoy an interesting Elephant Education Show and 1x memorable experience of Elephant Safari ride in the lush Taro jungle.
Then tour continue to:
- Tegalalang: An amazing rice terrace view with hilly and coconut tree as the back ground, there may shops and cafe along this famous spot as many tourist come for spend their time while enjoy the view.
- Mas Village: The center of Bali wooden carver with many artist works at their galleries community, find how they carve a timber become a high quality of arts, visitors will know what kind of wood the have and how to identify the real woods. If you are interest to buy their product, bargaining is a must.
- Tegenungan Waterfall: a short and quick stop for enjoy and take photo of Waterfall view from a nice spot, get ready with your camera.
- Batuan Village: The home of Balinese traditional painter with painting arts collection. See how the artist works and knowing what kind of oil they use for create the best quality of painting.
- Celuk Village: The center of Bali’s silver smith with so many art design collection, find the real traditional style for your souvenir bring home, they sell all kinds jewellery made from silver and also some gold jewellery.
Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 12.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice terraces.
- 13.00 – Visit Mas village “Bali’s wooden Carver”
- 14.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall from nice spot for photo shoot.
- 14.45 – Visit Batuan Village “Bali’s traditional painter”
- 16.00 – Visit Celuk Village “Bali’s Silver smith”
- 17.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
Mason Bathing Elephant + Arts Village Tour 2020
Adult: USD 130 /person
Child: USD 110 /person (8-12 yo)
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- Bali Driver-guide sightseeing.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter The Taro Elephant park for Bathing & breakfast with Elephant ride
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Insurance covered during the adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Sun lotion
- Insect repellent or mosquito spray
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.