Bathing Elephant + Horse Ride Bali Tour combination package
We offer interesting combined tour package of Bali for a full day of activities. Take a part in a number activities including breakfast and bathing the elephant, riding elephant at Taro village, then continue with Horse ride at Saba Bay. after a full brief and comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you will join for the memorable horse riding experience along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach.
Our Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Horse Ride Bali Tour combination package will make your day’s perfect adventure in this island. Reserve today!
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine breakfast and bathe the elephant with other activities like white water rafting, ATV ride adventure, sightseeing tours, etc.
BAT 04: Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Horse Ride Bali Tour
Departure : 05.30-06.30 (Subject on hotel location) | Duration : +12 Hours
Enjoy Bali’s incredible combination tour package with our special offer, early morning pick up from your hotel and join the Breakfast and Bathing Elephant + Horse Ride Bali tour.
Click to Read TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing Elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro:
(The Complete program: Bathing the elephant + Breakfast + Elephant education show + Elephant safari ride + Museum visit)
Enjoy a wonderful experience in the bathing lake with the Elephants in Mason Elephant Park Bali as they take you to their morning bath. This unique, interactive experience gives a rare opportunity to ride elephants while playing and splashing in the pool of their bath, one of their favorite rituals of the day.
Elephant Bathing in Taro Bali – caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
Sit back and have a full breakfast buffet with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry in the morning. Afterwards, you can enjoy an interesting Elephant Education Show and 1x memorable experience of Elephant Safari ride in the lush Taro jungle.
Then tour continue to:
- BALI HORSE RIDING:
Welcome to Saba Bay Stables, after a full brief and comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you will join for the memorable horse riding experience along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach.
Take a unique look at this seaside village as you pass the Pura Segara Wilis temple before heading out onto the wide sandy beach. In the distance is Nusa Penida Island and beyond on a clear day you will also see the silhouette of the great volcano of Mount Gunung Agung.
Enjoy a peaceful ride along the beach before passing through bamboo and alang-alang plantations where wild banana trees and pineapples thrive. Also are many species of birds and a special temple dedicated to the annual rice harvest. After ride transfer back to hotel.
- (If you want combine with 2 hours spa with additional USD20/person)
Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 12.45 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 13.30 – Arrive at Saba Bay horse stable / Registration / Safety brief
- 14.00 – Start The Horse ride with 1,5-2 hours trek.
- 16.00 – Finish the ride
- 16.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- Bali Driver-guide sightseeing.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter The Taro Elephant park for Bathing & breakfast with Elephant ride
- All safety equipment for Horse ride tour.
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Insurance covered during the adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Sport shoes for horse ride
- Sun lotion
- Insect repellent or mosquito spray
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.