Bathing Elephant + Mother Temple Tour combination package
Bathing Elephant – Mother Temple tour is one of the famous Bali Elephant trek tours with an amazing combination of Bathing and ride the elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro then combine with visiting The Volcano and Lake Batur view while enjoy your buffet lunch then drive pass the jungle and eventually we will visit The Biggest and Holiest Temple in Bali “Besakih Mother Temple” with huge Temple complex. Don’t forget, bring your smartphone or digital camera for nice photo-shoot.
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine breakfast and bathe the elephant with other activities like white water rafting, ATV ride adventure, horse riding, sightseeing tours, etc.
BAT 05: Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Mother Temple Tour
Departure : 05.30-06.30 (Subject on hotel location) | Duration : +14 Hours
Enjoy Bali’s awesome combination tour package with our special offer, early morning pick up from your hotel and join the Breakfast and Bathing Elephant + Mother Temple tour.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing Elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro:
(The Complete program: Bathing the elephant + Breakfast + Elephant education show + Elephant safari ride + Museum visit)
Enjoy a wonderful experience in the bathing lake with the Elephants in Mason Elephant Park Bali as they take you to their morning bath. This unique, interactive experience gives a rare opportunity to ride elephants while playing and splashing in the pool of their bath, one of their favorite rituals of the day.
Elephant Bathing in Taro Bali – caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
Sit back and have a full breakfast buffet with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry in the morning. Afterwards, you can enjoy an interesting Elephant Education Show and 1x memorable experience of Elephant Safari ride in the lush Taro jungle.
Then tour continue to:
- Kintamani village: Witness the gorgeous view of semi active Batur Volcano, overlooks its tranquil crater lake, the temperature are cooler and breezing, take your time for take some photo shoot. The last small eruption in 1963 and 1990 the visitors may the smoke come out from the lowest crater.
- Buffet Indonesian lunch will be served while enjoy the Volcano + Lake view.
- Besakih Mothe Temple: The Biggest and holiest Temple in Bali with huge Complex. The middle part we have The Trinity Temple and the center of the Temple, take your time to walk along the path while enjoy an amazing view and don’t forget your camera for some photo shoot.
- Bukit Jambul : located at Pesaban traditional village, Nongan village, Rendang district. It is approximately 8 kms from Klungkung regency to the north, and about 51 kms. This road around 15 kms continues to Besakih Temple and Rendang. Many people stop here after visiting Besakih Temple to enjoy the stunning view of rice fields and Bay view. Bukit Jambul is one of tourist places and destination in Bali, due to the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama in a distance.
Tour time estimation for Bathing Elephant + Mother Temple tour:
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro.
- 12.30 – Visit Kintamani with Volcano & Lake view while having lunch.
- 14.30 – Visit Bali’s Mother Temple “Besakih”
- 17.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul rice fields & Bay View
- 18.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- English speaking Driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter The Taro Elephant park for Bathing & breakfast with Elephant ride
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong if visit any the Temple.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Insurance covered during Bathing elephant activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Sport shoes or Sandals
- Sun lotion
- Insect repellent or mosquito spray
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old.
- Price valid from 1/April/2020 – 31/March/2021.
- ONLINE payment by visa master card available with 3% extra charge.
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by ONLINE Credit Card required 3% additional charge (Visa/Master card)
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.