Bathing Elephant + Ubud Center Tour combination package
Bathing Elephant – Ubud Center tour is one of the famous Bali Elephant trek tours with an amazing combination of Bathing and ride the elephant at Mason Taro Elephant Park then combine with visiting Tegalalang rice terraces with picturesque view, the drive down to Ubud area to visit the Wanara Wana Monkey forest with hundreds of monkey, at the end spend your time to browse at Ubud center with Ubud Palace and Ubud Art market.
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine breakfast and bathe the elephant with other activities like white water rafting, ATV ride adventure, horse riding, sightseeing tours, etc.
BAT 06: Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Ubud Center Tour
Departure : 05.30-06.30 (Subject on hotel location) | Duration : +13 Hours
Enjoy Bali’s great combination tour package with our special offer, early morning pick up from your hotel and join the Breakfast and Bathing Elephant + Ubud Center tour.
Click to Read TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing Elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro:
(The Complete program: Bathing the elephant + Breakfast + Elephant education show + Elephant safari ride + Museum visit)
Enjoy a wonderful experience in the bathing lake with the Elephants in Mason Elephant Park Bali as they take you to their morning bath. This unique, interactive experience gives a rare opportunity to ride elephants while playing and splashing in the pool of their bath, one of their favorite rituals of the day.
Elephant Bathing in Taro Bali – caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
Sit back and have a full breakfast buffet with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry in the morning. Afterwards, you can enjoy an interesting Elephant Education Show and 1x memorable experience of Elephant Safari ride in the lush Taro jungle.
Then tour continue to:
- Tegalalang: An amazing rice terrace view with hilly and coconut tree as the back ground, there may shops and cafe along this famous spot as many tourist come for spend their time while enjoy the view.
- Wanara Wana Monkey Forest: Located at the down town of Ubud with easy access around the forest with hundreds of monkeys, if you love feed them, please buy a bunch of Banana at teh entrance gate, inside the Forest there are some Temple with beautiful architecture with holly spring inside, take your your camera for best moment.
- Ubud Center: A very famous tourist spots in Bali with fast growing, there are many hotel, homestay, Bungalow for stay, for day visit, we will browse at the center of Ubud with visiting the Ubud Palace with amazing architecture and Ubud arts market for get some local souvenir, If you love get some nice place for drinks, there many choice of restaurants, cafe for relax and enjoy the crowded.
Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro.
- 12.00 – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces.
- 12.30 -Visit WanaraWana Monkey Forest.
- 13.30 – Spend your time at Ubud Center with Ubud Palace and Ubud Arts market.
- 17.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- Bali Driver-guide sightseeing.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter The Taro Elephant park for Bathing & breakfast with Elephant ride
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Insurance covered during the adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Sun lotion
- Insect repellent or mosquito spray
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.