Bathing Elephant + Tanah Lot Tour combination package
Bathing Elephant – Tanah Lot Temple tour is one of the famous Bali bathing elephant tour where our customer can combine the Breakfast and Bathe Elephant in Bali at Mason Elephant Park and combine with sightseeing tour to the most popular temple in Bali.
The tour starts with early morning pick up from your hotel and drive to the Mason Elephant Park Taro, then brushing and bathing the elephant at the pool, having breakfast then enjoy ride for 30 minutes along the Forest of Taro and see the elephant show, also see the baby and feed the elephant on this day and visit the Elephant Museum at the end.
Afterward tour continue to Mengwi village where we will visit the most Beautiful Temple called Pura Taman Ayun from 1634, the Temple are really beautiful and have a nice garden too. Then drive further west to visit Alas Kedaton Sanctuary Monkey Forest where we will see hundreds of Monkey, tour ill end at Tanah Lot Temple which is known for amazing sunset spot.
We’re offering a lot more, too! Combine breakfast and bathe the elephant with other activities like white water rafting, ATV ride adventure, horse riding, sightseeing tours, etc.
BAT 08: Mason Taro Bathing Elephant + Tanah Lot Tour
Departure : 05.30-06.30 (Subject on hotel location) | Duration : +13 Hours
Discover Bali’s magnificent combination tour package with our special offer, early morning pick up from your hotel and join the Breakfast and Bathing Elephant + Tanah Lot tour.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing Elephant at Mason Elephant Park Taro:
(The Complete program: Bathing the elephant + Breakfast + Elephant education show + Elephant safari ride + Museum visit)
Enjoy a wonderful experience in the bathing lake with the Elephants in Mason Elephant Park Bali as they take you to their morning bath. This unique, interactive experience gives a rare opportunity to ride elephants while playing and splashing in the pool of their bath, one of their favorite rituals of the day.
Elephant Bathing in Taro Bali – caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
Sit back and have a full breakfast buffet with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry in the morning. Afterwards, you can enjoy an interesting Elephant Education Show and 1x memorable experience of Elephant Safari ride in the lush Taro jungle.
Then tour continue to:
- TAMAN AYUN: The Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom from 1634 with amazing architecture and surrounding by beautiful garden.
- ALAS KEDATON: The Sanctuary Monkey Forest with hundreds of Macaca and also inhabitat by fruits bat.
- TANAH LOT: The Most Famous Sea Temple with thousands visitor, the temple are known for the amazing sunset spot.
Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.30 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 12.00 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 13.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple
- 15.30 – Visit Alas Kedaton Sanctuary Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple
- 19.00 – Transfer Back to hotel.
Mason Bathing Elephant + Tanah Lot Tour 2019
Adult: USD 140 /person
Child: USD 120 /person (8-12 yo)
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- Bali Driver-guide sightseeing.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter The Taro Elephant park for Bathing & breakfast with Elephant ride
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Insurance covered during the adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Sun lotion
- Insect repellent or mosquito spray
- Cash for drinks and souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.