ENJOY NIGHT SAFARI + SHOW + DINNER AT MASON ELEPHANT SAFARI PARK TARO – UBUD
If you’re looking for a more exciting elephant ride experience, you can choose Safari Under the Stars at Mason Elephant Park Taro Bali.
Take a ride from your hotel in the afternoon through the countryside of the village and we finally reach Mason Elephant Park at Ubud, then during the nightfall you will join an elephant safari trip in the misty Taro forest.
Our elephants will take you on the Safari Under the Stars, 1st twilight elephant trek in Bali. A night trail that is specially designed offers a course different from our day-time elephant safari rides and offers a whole new experience with elephants.
Enjoy a Elephant Education Show at evening prior to night safari ride through the dimly illuminated forest, and then dinner at the Palm Grove by the lake, with a gourmet dinner or a gourmet buffet dinner.
Safari Under The Star Highlight
- Come and visit in the evening to one of Bali’s best rescue parks for elephants.
- Bring your family and friends together in an exotic botanical garden, palm groove dining area, surrounded by a national forest, to enjoy exclusive Night Safari.
- Ride an elephant at nightfall and take unique photos with a beautiful night view over Mason Elephant Park.
- Let’s see how international standards are being applied to these gentle creatures.
|PROGRAM||: SAFARI UNDER THE STARS|
|TREK LOCATION||: MASON ELEPHANT SAFARI PARK TARO - UBUD|
|TREK DURATION||: 20 MINUTES|
|TOUR CODE||: BET 04|
|Remarks||: Minimum 2 person, for single can be arrange subject on the sharing
availability around your hotel.
More info about Mason Elephant Park Taro
Further information on Mason Elephant Park Taro
In 2000, the Ministry of Tourism officially opened the Mason Elephant Park (formerly Elephant Safari Park) after three years of development. Official member of the WZA (World Zoo Association), the park meets international standards for the care of animals and is surrounded by the national forest in more than 4 hectares of exotic eco-tourism landscaped botanical gardens.
The World’s Best Elephant Park is the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia. The facilities are the full reception and information center, an extensive museum with a wide collection of memorabilia from elephants.
For every Bali visitor, a visit to the Mason Elephant Park is a must.
Get closer and more personal with these incredible creatures in a beautiful tropical park. Elephants can be seen immersed in the lake park, between painting, riding or other activities. Touch, feed, take pictures and then learn more about the elephant’s ancestry and diversity on the park’s historical and graphic displays.
The world-famous Mason Elephant Park Bali is not just a sanctuary for this protected and endangered animals, it is an experience in total elephants, not replicated anywhere else in the entire world. All the elephants in the park have been rescued in central and southern Sumatra from deforestation.
The park is perfect for the entire family and is open seven days a week.
There is an international menu at a 200-seat restaurant overlooking the lake, desirable for large groups of people or weddings. Gift Shop in Park offers a wide range of elephant theme products, including elephant paintings, mammoth ivory, elephant ivory, sculptures, souvenirs clothes, and jewellery.
The Park Arena shows you the intelligence and capabilities of elephants. In selected times daily, elephants can also be seen painting.
You will never forget to sit high on top of an elephant in a teak wood chair in the cool jungle of Taro. The tour includes air-conditioned transfer from the hotel, park entry, safari ride, buffet lunch and insurance all in one package.
The Facilities of Mason Elephant Park Taro
- The largest flock of captive Sumatran elephants in the world, 31, including infants
- Elephant Rides through the jungle of Taro Forest
- Safari Under the Stars (Night Safari Ride & Night Show)
- Museum & Elephant Discovery Information Gallery
- 4 hectares of Botanical Gardens & Orchid displays
- Elephant Bathing Lakes & Fish Ponds
- Elephant Talent Arena floodlit for Night Show
- 4 daily complimentary Elephant Shows on admission
- 270 seat Park Restaurant & Bakery
- Private Dining Gazebo
- Elephant Boutique Gift Shop
- Souvenir Photo Shop
- Safari Corner Store & Kiosk
- Swimming Pool & Courtyard (Guest stay at Lodge only)
- Safari Wellness Spa
- Guest Fitness & Weight Rooms (Guest stay at Lodge only)
- Guest Business Centre for all visitors
- Wi-Fi Internet Access park wide
- Mammoths Head Bar, Lounge & Terrace
- Wedding Pavillion
- VIP Helicopter Landing Pad
- Research Laborator
- Breeding and Conservation Area
- The Only ‘Complete’ Elephant Experience in the World
Book now for Exclusive “Safari Under The Stars” with Mason Elephant Park! So, don’t miss this valuable tour.
Safari Under The Star tour itinerary:
- 17.30 – Arrival at the Mason Elephant Park, Taro & Registration Process for Safari Under The Stars
- 17.45 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 18.00 – Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 18.20 – Mason Elephant Park Tours
- 18.45 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 19.00 – Elephant Safari Night Ride
- 19.30 – Dinner
- 21.00 – Departure from Mason Elephant Park Taro
Are you ready for this? BOOK NOW via email or easy chat via Whatsapp.
|SAFARI UNDER THE STARS||PUBLISH RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (5 - 12 years)||IDR 1,000.000|
|INFANT (below 4 years)||IDR 400.000|
|FAMILY PACKAGES (2 Adult + 3 Child)||IDR 4,350.000|
- RATE VALID UNTIL 31 MARCH 2020
- Child range: 5 – 12 years
- Single Travelers will share with others as long as we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Complimentary pick up for area: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up elsewhere can be arranged for an extra charge during the reservation.
- Return hotel transfer (Sharing) with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional mahout
- International standard safety (ISS) equipment
- Mason Elephant Park admission
- Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- Safari night ride
- Dinner (Open time 19.00 – 21.00)
- and Insurance cover.
Excludes: Drinks, photos, and other personal costs like gift or souvenir.
Not Allowed bring any luggage on this tour as no space at our van. If bring luggage will be extra charge.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Light cotton attire
- Cash or credit card
- and camera.
- Complimentary return transfer service available
Pick-up time schedule:
- Afternoon Trip:
14.30 – 15.00 (Nusa Dua – Jimbaran)
15.00 -15.30 (Kuta – Seminyak)
15.00 -15.30 (Sanur)
16.30 – 17.00 (Ubud)
The following guidelines are applicable for tours:
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the tour cancelled on the same day.
- The pick up point outside Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, & Ubud will be subject to a transport surcharge.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliElephantTrek.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.