With Jumbo Wash the Elephant, now all of you can wash the Elephant and take part in this memorable adventure trip in Bali.
An exclusive interactive experience whici is a rare opportunity to hose, wash, scrub and caress the Sumatran Elephants, as you experience a unique connection with one of our Elephants in a spectacular tropical setting as you get up close and personal. Then enjoy the rest of your time at our beautiful garden and landscape. Sit back and enjoy gourmet lunch in the Park Restaurant overlooking the lake as the elephants soak up and dry off in the afternoon session, then enjoy the Elephant Talent Show and a Safari ride though the lush jungle of Taro.
Jumbo Wash The Elephant Highlight
- Come and visit in the morning or afternoon to one of Bali’s best rescue parks for elephants.
- Bring your family and friends together in an exotic botanical garden, surrounded by a green forest, to enjoy a wonderful experience washing the Elephants.
- Caresses, washes, feeds and interacts with elephants in a spectacular and personal environment.
- Have a gourmet lunch with a view of the Park Restaurant as our elephants soak up and get dry under the sun.
|PROGRAM||: JUMBO WASH THE ELEPHANT|
|TREK LOCATION||: MASON ELEPHANT SAFARI PARK TARO - UBUD|
|TREK DURATION||: 30 MINUTES|
|TOUR CODE||: BET 06|
|Remarks||: Minimum 2 person, for single can be arrange subject on the sharing
availability around your hotel.
More info about Mason Elephant Park Taro
Further information on Mason Elephant Park Taro
In 2000, the Ministry of Tourism officially opened the Mason Elephant Park (formerly Elephant Safari Park) after three years of development. Official member of the WZA (World Zoo Association), the park meets international standards for the care of animals and is surrounded by the national forest in more than 4 hectares of exotic eco-tourism landscaped botanical gardens.
The World’s Best Elephant Park is the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia. The facilities are the full reception and information center, an extensive museum with a wide collection of memorabilia from elephants.
For every Bali visitor, a visit to the Mason Elephant Park is a must.
Get closer and more personal with these incredible creatures in a beautiful tropical park. Elephants can be seen immersed in the lake park, between painting, riding or other activities. Touch, feed, take pictures and then learn more about the elephant’s ancestry and diversity on the park’s historical and graphic displays.
The world-famous Mason Elephant Park Bali is not just a sanctuary for this protected and endangered animals, it is an experience in total elephants, not replicated anywhere else in the entire world. All the elephants in the park have been rescued in central and southern Sumatra from deforestation.
The park is perfect for the entire family and is open seven days a week.
There is an international menu at a 200-seat restaurant overlooking the lake, desirable for large groups of people or weddings. Gift Shop in Park offers a wide range of elephant theme products, including elephant paintings, mammoth ivory, elephant ivory, sculptures, souvenirs clothes, and jewellery.
The Park Arena shows you the intelligence and capabilities of elephants. In selected times daily, elephants can also be seen painting.
You will never forget to sit high on top of an elephant in a teak wood chair in the cool jungle of Taro. The tour includes air-conditioned transfer from the hotel, park entry, safari ride, buffet lunch and insurance all in one package.
The Facilities of Mason Elephant Park Taro
- The largest flock of captive Sumatran elephants in the world, 31, including infants
- Elephant Rides through the jungle of Taro Forest
- Safari Under the Stars (Night Safari Ride & Night Show)
- Museum & Elephant Discovery Information Gallery
- 4 hectares of Botanical Gardens & Orchid displays
- Elephant Bathing Lakes & Fish Ponds
- Elephant Talent Arena floodlit for Night Show
- 4 daily complimentary Elephant Shows on admission
- 270 seat Park Restaurant & Bakery
- Private Dining Gazebo
- Elephant Boutique Gift Shop
- Souvenir Photo Shop
- Safari Corner Store & Kiosk
- Swimming Pool & Courtyard (Guest stay at Lodge only)
- Safari Wellness Spa
- Guest Fitness & Weight Rooms (Guest stay at Lodge only)
- Guest Business Centre for all visitors
- Wi-Fi Internet Access park wide
- Mammoths Head Bar, Lounge & Terrace
- Wedding Pavillion
- VIP Helicopter Landing Pad
- Research Laborator
- Breeding and Conservation Area
- The Only ‘Complete’ Elephant Experience in the World
Book now for Exclusive “Jumbo Wash The Elephants” with Mason Elephant Park! So, don’t miss this valuable tour.
- Complimentary return transfer service available
Pick-up time schedule:
- Morning Trip:
07.30 – 08.00 (Nusa Dua – Jimbaran)
07.30 – 08.00 (Kuta – Seminyak – Legian)
08.00 – 08.30 (Sanur)
08.15 – 08.45 (Ubud)
- Afternoon Trip:
12.00 – 12.30 (Nusa Dua – Jimbaran)
12.00 – 12.30 (Kuta – Seminyak – Legian)
12.30 -13.00 (Sanur)
13.30 – 14.00 (Ubud)
MORNING – Jumbo Wash The Elephant tour time estimation:
- 09.30 – 09.45 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Taro Ubud / Registration Process / settle the payment.
- 10.00 – Hand Washing elephant 15 minutes, hands feed the elephant
- 10.30 – Elephant Ride ( 30 minutes) and photo with own camera with elephant.
- 12.00 – Watching Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 12.15 – Lunch time (Food only, exclude drinks)
- 13.00 – Visit Museum & Elephant Discovery Information center.
- 13.00-13.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
Elephant Introducing program knowledge time: 10.15, 12.00, 13.45, 15.45
AFTERNOON – Jumbo Wash The Elephant tour time estimation:
- 14.15 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Taro Ubud / Registration Process / settle the payment.
- 14.30 – Lunch time (Food only, exclude drinks)
- 15.30 – Hand Washing elephant (15 minutes)
- 15.45 – Watching Elephant Introducing program knowledge.
- 16.00 – Elephant Ride ( 30 minutes) and photo with own camera with elephant and Feed the elephant.
- 17.15 – Visit Museum & Elephant Discovery Information center.
- 17.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
Elephant Introducing program knowledge time: 10.15, 12.00, 13.45, 15.45
|JUMBO WASH THE ELEPHANT||PUBLISH RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (5 - 12 years)||IDR 850.000|
|FAMILY PACKAGES (2 Adult + 3 Child)||IDR 3,700.000|
- RATE VALID UNTIL 31 MARCH 2020
- Child range: 5 – 12 years
- Single Travelers will share with others as long as we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Complimentary pick up for area: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up elsewhere can be arranged for an extra charge during the reservation.
- Return hotel transfer (Sharing) with air-conditioned car/van
- Professional Mahout
- International standard safety (ISS) equipment
- Park entrance
- Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- Elephant feeding
- Elephant safari ride
- Lunch (Open time 11.00 – 15.00)
- Hands wash the elephant
- and Insurance cover.
Excludes: Drinks, photos, and other personal costs like gift or souvenir.
Not Allowed bring any luggage on this tour as no space at our van. If bring luggage will be extra charge.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Extra Dry cloths
- Walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Light cotton attire
- Cash or credit card
- and camera.
The following guidelines are applicable for tours:
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the tour cancelled on the same day.
- The pick up point outside Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, & Ubud will be subject to a transport surcharge.
MASON ELEPHANT PARK MAP
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliElephantTrek.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.