If you want to find a great place to ride elephant in Bali with hot deals online price, Bali Elephant Camp can be your choice. Located in the historical village of Carangsari, where Bali National Hero Ngurah Rai was born, Bali Elephant Camp is located on a scenic drive through the Balinese picturesque villages and beautiful natural paddies of rice, temples and local markets, only a short distance from Sangeh Monkey Forest.
The camp is situated in the middle of the rice paddies, the jungle and the Ayung River, and it is also one of Bali’s most natural areas. Our elephants come from the Sumatra jungle and as part of our efforts to preserve this magnificent species, we want you to learn more about them, go trekking and experience life with our amazing elephants.
Bali Elephant Camp will be pleased to present the surprise elephant attraction. Elephant ride in Bali with full of fun.
Elephant Ride Tour Highlight
- Buffet lunch and sharing hotel pick up included in the Bali elephant camp adventure.
- Get the experience of trekking with our incredible elephants in one of Bali’s most natural areas.
- Experienced and professional Mahout, with International standard safety (ISS) equipment.
- Suitable for all travelers of all ages–between 2 and 65 years.
- Up to IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover.
|PROGRAM||: BALI ELEPHANT CAMP RIDE|
|TREK LOCATION||: CARANGSARI VILLAGE|
|TREK DURATION||: 30 MINUTES|
|TOUR CODE||: BET 01|
|Remarks||: Minimum 2 person, for single can be arrange subject on the sharing
availability around your hotel.
More info about Bali Elephant Camp
Further information on Bali Elephant Camp
Get the experience of trekking with our incredible elephants. You help us and other elephants in Sumatra by riding our elephants and providing funds for food and land in order to ensure that their natural habitat is protected.
After enjoying a scenic trip, take a refreshing welcome drink at th e’Trunk’n’ Mahout’ valley cafe at Bali Elephant Camp. Watch the elephants enjoy a morning or afternoon bath and meet our Head Mahout to learn about a Sumatran elephant’s daily lives when the elephants get saddled up for an ‘Adventure Trek’.
If you would like to become friends with a big Sumatran elephant, try our shorter Adventurer Trek! You can experience the beautiful scenery of our camp and take for a trek along the edge of the valley …
The views are amazing, so take your camera! In their natural habitat, you can also see monkeys and tropical birds. See the raging Ayung River and find out how fun an elephant can be riding.
Our elephant is also showing you his pool as he wades the water to refresh from the hot sun. Enjoy relaxation and lunch at the cafe “Trunk’n’Mahout” at the end of the trek. Enjoy the amazing valley scenery and elephant ride at Bali Elephant Camp.
- Complimentary return transfer service available
Pick-up time schedule:
- Morning Trip: 08.00 – 08.15
- Midday Trip: 09.30 – 09.45
- Afternoon Trip: 11.30 – 11.45
Bali Elephant Camp tour itinerary:
- 09.15 – 09.30 Arrival at Bali Elephant Camp, Carangsari Bali.
- 09.30 – 09.45 Welcome drink & Registration for Bali elephant ride.
- 09.45 – 10.00 Start the riding with our Sumatran elephant.
- 10.15 – 10.30 Finish the riding
- 10.45 – 11.00 Having lunch.
- 11.45 – 12.00 Transfer back to hotel.
*) the above trip itinerary is rough timing only, change depending on the pick-up point.
|BALI ELEPHANT CAMP||PUBLISH RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (2 - 12 years)||IDR 550,000|
|INFANT under 2 years is free without insurance||FOC||FOC|
|FAMILY PACKAGES ( 2 Adult + 2 Child )||IDR 2,650,000|
- RATE VALID UNTIL 31 MARCH 2020
- Child range: 2 – 12 years
- Single Travelers will share with others as long as we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Free Pick up Zone : Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up elsewhere can be arranged for an extra charge during the reservation.
- Return hotel transfer (Sharing) with air-conditioned car/van.
- 30 minutes elephant ride.
- Professional Mahout.
- International standard safety (ISS) equipment.
- Cold face towel.
- Lunch (set menu) + one complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- Insurance cover.
- 21% Service charge and government tax.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Insect repellent
- and Cash for drink and souvenir
Bali Elephant Camp Map Location
The following guidelines are applicable for tours:
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the tour cancelled on the same day.
- The pick up point outside Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, & Ubud will be subject to a transport surcharge.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliElephantTrek.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.